One on One Training for Privacy/Security Official
We assist the dental practice in implementation of HIPAA Privacy and Security rules, including the 2013 Final Omnibus Rule, utilizing the American Dental Association "ADA Complete HIPAA Compliance Kit". The dental practice must purchase the HIPAA Kit directly from ADA.
We will assist you in:
- Conducting a Risk Assessment
- Creating Personalized Written HIPAA Workforce Policies and Procedures
- Updating your Notice of Privacy Practices
- Updating Your Business Associates Agreements
- Personalizing a 3-ring binder with all the required Logs and Forms
You will receive one-on-one, hands on training and coaching to help you meet HIPAA compliance requirements. Coaching includes detailed training on the role and responsibilities of the HIPAA privacy and security officer.
Here's how it works:
I'll prepare of all the required HIPAA documentation in advance of our implementation. This includes updating your Notice of Privacy Practices, (the one for patients), creating Business Associates Agreements, and collating all your personalized documents in a 3 ring binder and digital file.
On the HIPAA implementation day, you and/or your appointed HIPAA officer will work with me to conduct and document the office risk assessment and finalize the HIPAA policies. I'll walk you through the HIPAA Implementation process and help you assess any gaps in security.
The On-site implementation takes an entire day. At the end of the day the tasks are complete and you will know exactly what you are expected to do with HIPAA ongoing. Your HIPAA Implementation includes one year of telephone support.
* Workforce training takes place after implementation on a separate day. Workforce members sign documentation acknowledging your practice's compliance with HIPAA policies and procedures. Group discussion covers do's and don'ts to protect your practice.
In one day, I will complete your HIPAA implementation: one less headache for you, and peace of mind knowing your practice is in compliance.
Note: our HIPAA programs do not include computer software support, practice management software support, computer hardware support or internet technology support or services.