|"Leslie's fast paced, entertaining seminars are a hit with audiences. As an expert in Infection Control, Office Safety, OSHA and HIPAA Compliance, Leslie helps dental teams navigate the sea of regulations."
Speaker, Consultant, Trainer
Detailed Program and Workshop Description - download as PDF
- Infection Control
- Infection Control Teamwork: How to Meet and Exceed CDC Guidelines
- Who's in Charge of Infection Control?
- Got OSHA? 6 Easy Steps to Office Safety!
- The New Hazard Communication Standard
- HIPAA What's New and What Do I Have To Do?
- California Dental Practice Act
- Accomodating Patients with Disabilties
- Treating Patients who are living with HIV/AIDS
Leslie Canham is a certified and registered dental assistant with over 40 years of experience. She is the founder of Leslie Canham & Associates, LLC, providing in-office training, mock inspections, and consulting. As a Certified Speaking Professional, Leslie delivers presentations to dental societies, study clubs and organizations as well as being the moderator for the Infection Control Forum on DentalTown.com. She is authorized by The Department of Labor as an OSHA Outreach Trainer in General Industry Standards.
Leslie has published numerous articles in dental industry magazines and has authored several CE home study courses which have been published in Dentaltown, The Dental Assistant Journal, and Contemporary Dental Assisting.
Leslie is an active member of OSAP, the Speaking Consulting Network, the Academy of Dental Management Consultants, the American Dental Assistants Association, the California Dental Association, and the National Speakers Association.